You have full control over the level of motivation and self-belief you have but staying motivated is not always easy. Start by identifying what you want and taking the first steps to be who you want to be #beyourownhero
1. What do I want?
2. Am I where I want to be in my life?
3. How far have I come?
4. Where does my commitment lie?
5. What in my life makes me happy?
6. What am I most proud of?
Motivation drives us towards our goals and having a positive motivation will help you take action and move forward.
So why not:
- Set Goals – It will give you focus and direction.
- Choose Goals that interest you – you are more likely to stay motivated if you are working towards something that genuinely interests you.
- Make your Goal public – sharing or writing down your goal(s) will demonstrate your commitment to keeping your word.
- Plot your progress – Create a visual representation of your progress. It’s motivating seeing how far you have come or how much you have achieved.
If you are finding it difficult to remain motivated or trying and failing, it will help to talk it through with someone you trust.
E: email@example.com T: 01685 700946