Our Beliefs & Values
Karen Blake Coaching Ltd is focused on mentoring and building relationships because we believe that a person-to-person connection is the best way to grow our clients from everyday learners into motivated achievers.
- Actively reaching out to and engaging communities.
- Creating a safe and respectful environment to work and learn.
- Encouraging innovation to support continuous improvement.
- Delivering high-quality learning, coaching and mentoring
- Providing leadership to build effective partnerships.
- Developing and motivating staff to fulfil their potential.
The purpose of our organisation is to make a positive difference in the lives of all clients through personalised training, coaching, mentoring and tutoring.
As an independent Career Coaching and Training provider adding value to individual and corporate performance is our business and has been for more than 4 years.
Working with leading organisations from the private, public and third sectors, we are able to offer a portfolio of learning and development programmes.
We do everything in our power to make an appreciable difference for our clients and the clients they serve.
Why do we do what we do?
I have seen first-hand the barriers faced that have prevented career progression and the devastating effect it has on confidence, motivation and performance. They have included:
- Lone parents feeling dejected as they are unsure how to maintain their skills whilst juggling their home and caring for their children.
- Those facing or been made redundant feeling uncertain of where to turn to for support, having never had a cv, job interview or been in a role for a number of years and embarrassed by their reading and writing skills.
- School leavers/NEETs fearful of choosing the right career path and the world of employment.
- Individuals fearing a classroom environment, preventing continued personal and professional development.
- Individuals who want to progress within an organisation but fearing how best to present themselves and not having confidence in their skills and abilities.
- Individuals with long term health conditions and disabilities unsure of how they would fit within a work environment and how they would access continued professional development.
- First-line managers too nervous to seek support from direct line managers when first in post.
My passion lies in supporting those that want to succeed but feel there is something preventing that. Everyone deserves an opportunity to achieve the success they would like, and out of this was borne Karen Blake Coaching family, providing a wraparound service of Career Coaching, Mentoring and Training for all learners, regardless of background or personal circumstances. Contact Us
Karen Blake MCDI MIEP AMInstLM, Director Karen Blake Coaching, Karen Blake Academy and Karen Blake Recruitment.