Career Coaching Fees
How much does Career Coaching cost? Our coaching is tailored for your specific needs and will include:
- Assessing current skills, experience, and requirements.
- Exploring career options and making a clear, realistic career action plan
- Support marketing your skills to recruitment decision-makers and uncovering opportunities.
- Support you in obtaining the job you want and enhancing your employability for the future.
|Ad hoc Career Coaching – 1 x 1 Hour Session
||Face to Face Appointment – £80 per hour (includes cv review) with 30 minutes FREE additional support
Video (Zoom or Microsoft Teams)/ Telephone £60 per hour (includes cv review) with 30 minutes FREE additional support. Book Here
Career assessment, appraisal and action plan.
- In-depth career assessment of skills, values, motivation, aptitudes and preferences.
- Career options and career decision making
- Career action plan
10 x 1 hour Session of Career Coaching
|Face to Face Appointment – £1250 or £250 per month with one-hour FREE additional support.
Video (Zoom or Microsoft Teams)/Telephone – £950 or £190 per month with one-hour FREE additional support. Book Here
Job Search Support – How to find the ideal job
- Job searching strategies
- CV’s, covering letters, applications
- Rehearsal for job interviews, presentations and networking
10 x 1 hour session of Career Coaching
|Face to Face Appointment- £1250 or £250 per month with one-hour FREE additional support.
Video (Zoom or Microsoft Teams)/Telephone – £950 or £190 per month with one -hour FREE additional support.Book Here
|Option One & Option Two – 18 – 20 x 1 hour session of Career Coaching
||Face to Face Appointment – £2250 – £2500 or £250 per month with one-hour FREE additional support
Video (Skype/Teams)/Telephone – £1710 – £1900 or £190 per month with one-hour FREE additional support.Book Here
|Career Coaching Workshops (Wales) – 10 participants (maximum)
Includes CV review, CV tailored for preferred job sector (dependent on experience and transferable skills)
|Non-Accredited – £900
Accredited – £900 plus qualification registration, assessment and certification cost. Awarding Body – Agored Cymru Book Here
Note: The above fees apply when sponsoring yourself. If you are sponsored by your employer, a different fee structure operates, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Single Coaching appointments cancelled less than two working days in advance are subject to a fee equivalent to one hour of the coach’s time (ie £80). Cancellations on the day of the meeting, or non attendance are subject to the full fee for the agreed coaching package booked.