CMI Level 3 Award in Management Coaching and Mentoring
The CMI Level 3 Award Qualification in Management Coaching and Mentoring is designed for supervisors and first-line managers to support the development of coaching and mentoring skills and techniques of individuals and teams, while working to achieve organisational objectives. (https://www.managers.org.uk/)
- The Level 3 Award will equip you with the necessary skills and competencies to become a successful coach and mentor.
- The course will also boost your self-assurance as you perform your role as a coach and mentor to others.
- You will study coaching and mentoring theories and models through the course assignments, which will help you in a variety of practical work situations.
- You will gain the core knowledge and skills needed to be a Coach and Mentor after completing this course, increasing your level of competence when dealing with coaching and mentoring issues.
You will complete one unit in:
- Principles, Skills and Impact of Coaching and Mentoring
Learners may use their own employment context, or that of another organisation with which they are very familiar, to base their assignment. However, if they are unable to do so, the following scenario may be considered: –
You are the first line manager, responsible for a six-person team. Your organisation is keen to embed coaching and mentoring policies and wants key staff to understand the principles, skills and impact of such a policy.
CMI L3 Certificate in Management Coaching and Mentoring can be achieved by completing the additional unit of:
Unit 3012V1 Coaching for Individuals and Team needs.
- Completion of an assignment workbook for unit
- No examinations
We make every effort to provide our learners with the best possible support while they are studying.
- You are assigned an experienced tutor that you are able to contact at any point via email or Microsoft TEAMS.
- Our tutors strive to respond to queries as soon as possible and will get back to you with helpful advice and tips based on your query.
- Tutors are available to discuss course material and provide support and assistance with assignments via phone, Moodle Messaging and Microsoft TEAMS.
- 4 Day workshop or Initial introduction via Microsoft TEAMs and flexible support to cover course material.
- 3 month assignment submission
- Self-study is required for this course.
- Online access to all course material is provided.
Contact our administration team for further information or to complete registration.
If you reside in Wales this qualification can be funded through a Personal Learning Account or ReAct+ with Karen Blake Coaching.