Agored Cymru Level 1 – Creating a Tailored CV
Credit Value: 3
Our Agored Cymru Level 1 qualification is for you if you haven’t written a CV in a while or if you want to refresh your existing CV.
It will allow you to create a CV and a cover letter.
1. Know about the format of a Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Outline the need for a general personal CV.
- Identify all the headings on a selected CV format.
- State what details should be included under each heading.
2. Be able to construct a Curriculum Vitae (CV)
2.1 Create a curriculum vitae that:
a) includes all relevant information
b) contains no errors in content or presentation
c) has a clear structure that is appropriate for own career stage
d) is likely to meet the expectations of potential employers.
2.2 Place relevant information under each heading that displays own strengths.
3. Know how to tailor a personal Curriculum Vitae (CV) for a targeted sector
3.1 Add specific skills gained whilst training and/or on work experience to the relevant section of the CV.
3.2 Use appropriate sector language to list personal attributes and skills that are beneficial to the targeted employment sector.
4. Be able to complete a covering letter of application
4.1 Produce a summary of own strengths and skills that could be included in a covering letter of application.
Businesses face difficulty hiring
To have a chat about one to one Career Coaching support or Career Coaching workshops Contact Us