Our Beliefs & Values
First and foremost, Karen Blake Coaching Ltd is a family! We focus on mentoring and building relationships because we believe that a person-to-person connection is the best way to grow our clients from everyday learners into motivated achievers.
- Actively reaching out to and engaging communities.
- Creating a safe and respectful environment to work and learn.
- Encouraging innovation to support continuous improvement.
- Delivering high-quality learning.
- Providing leadership to build effective partnerships.
- Developing and motivating staff to fulfil their potential.
The purpose of our organisation is to make a positive difference in the lives of learners through personalised training and tutoring.
Karen Blake Coaching Ltd is an independent Career Coaching and Training company based in Wales. Adding value to individual and corporate performance is our business and has been for more than 4 years. Today KBC is recognised as one of the leading independent learning and development organisations.
Working with leading organisation from the private, public and third sectors, KBC offers an extensive portfolio of learning and development programmes coupled with expert advice on adding value through the performance of people.
KBC operates two distinct but entwined client service delivery streams:
- KBC Commercial – provides a portfolio of services and development interventions from leadership and management through to organisational change and performance improvement consultancy.
- KBC Vocational Learning – consists of a team of trainers and tutors who deliver vocational training in the fields of Employability, Customer Service, Management, Coaching and Mentoring, and Advice and Guidance as part of their training and development portfolio.
Our multi-disciplined approach and exceptional hands-on experience ensure that our solutions encompass the breadth and depth of skills and knowledge that meet specific business goals.
We remain at the forefront of the change and advancement of our sector. Our approach is dynamic and our connections in People Development Industry are far-reaching. We do everything in our power to make an appreciable difference for our clients and the clients they serve.
Why do we do what we do?
I have seen first-hand the barriers faced that have prevented career progression and the devastating effect it has on confidence, motivation and performance. They have included:
- Lone parents feeling dejected as they are unsure how to maintain their skills whilst juggling their home and caring for their children.
- Those facing or have been made redundant feeling uncertain of where to turn to for support, as they have never had a cv or job interview or they have been in a role for a number of years but no one has realised that they are embarrassed by their reading and writing skills.
- Individuals fearing a classroom environment, preventing continued personal and professional development.
- Individuals who want to progress within an organisation but fearing how best to present themselves and not having confidence in their skills and abilities.
- Individuals with long term health conditions and disabilities unsure of how they would fit within a work environment as well as how they would access continued professional development.
- First-line managers too nervous to seek support from direct line managers when first in post.
My passion lies in supporting those that want to succeed but feel there is something preventing that. Everyone deserves an opportunity to achieve the success they would like, and out of this was borne Karen Blake Coaching family, providing a wraparound service for all, regardless of background or personal circumstances. Karen Blake MCDI MIEP AMInstLM, Director Karen Blake Coaching, Karen Blake Academy and Karen Blake Recruitment.
“I cant praise KBC enough for the outstanding delivery and support they have provided for my staff and company. KBC have become our Training provider of choice for all our training requirements.”