Self Funding your professional development
Karen Blake Coaching (KBC) understands how valuable receiving professional development assistance can be. Self-funding your training can be costly, which is why we support self-funders, charities, and those still in education.
We offer flexible payment with 0% interest on all courses over £200, allowing you to divide the cost of your training into interest-free, manageable monthly payments.
Listed are below are available discounts if you’d like to sign up for a training course:
- Discounts for students and self-funders
- Savings for non-profits and educational institutions
- Lowered prices for numerous masterclass courses
- Self-funders gain from PayPal ability to spread payments.
Self-funding people, students, charities, and educational institutions receive a 15% discount.
A training course occasionally isn’t affordable, especially if you’re the one paying. However, learning new abilities is important in creating new opportunities or progressing within your career.
To help you overcome this challenge and relieve some of the financial stress, we offer a 15% discount on all of our courses if you are or work for:
- Self-funding person
- Organisations with charitable status
- Educational institution
- Student Currently in education
You also qualify for discounts if you pay for your course out of your own pocket (not via your employer) or if you work for a non-profit organisation or educational institution.
- Individual who self-fund – someone who pays for everything out of pocket. Additionally, payment is necessary when reserving a course.
- Student – You only need to show evidence that you are presently enrolled in classes (such as your NUS, UniDays, student ID, or email address).
- Charity – Simply include the charity number if you are employed by a charity.
- Educational institution – The email address used for the reservation must correspond to the organisation you are employed for.
What training/ professional development can you complete through Karen Blake Coaching?
We offer a range of training and qualifications that will support you on your journey to gaining a new job opportunity or to progress within your current role.
- Employability Skills
- Essential Skills Wales Qualifications
- Management and Leadership Qualifications
- Coaching and Mentoring qualifications
- Outdoor Qualifications
A list of the courses and qualifications we provide are also available on Careers Wales Course Providers List
We can be contacted on 01685 700946 or just Contact Us