CMI Level 2 Award in Team Leading
The level 2 award in team leading qualification is ideal for aspiring or new team leaders. They are intended to improve team leadership skills and knowledge in order to successfully lead and motivate team members.
Communication, planning, problem-solving, and decision-making will all be developed as team leadership skills.
The goal of the course is to teach team leaders how to get the most out of their employees and turn them into high performers.
- You’ll learn the knowledge and skills needed to lead a successful team, and you’ll be able to ensure that your team meets the organisation’s goals.
- You will study team leading theories and models as part of the course assignment, which will help you in a variety of practical work scenarios and improve your workplace problem-solving skills.
- The qualification will demonstrate your ability to lead a team, increasing your chances of advancement.
You will complete one unit in either:
- Introduction to Team Leading or
- Being a Team Leader
- Completion of an assignment workbook for unit
- No examinations
We make every effort to provide our learners with the best possible support while they are studying.
- You are assigned an experienced tutor that you are able to contact at any point via email or Microsoft TEAMS.
- Our tutors strive to respond to queries as soon as possible and will get back to you with helpful advice and tips based on your query.
- Tutors are available to discuss course material and provide support and assistance with assignments via phone, Moodle Messaging and Microsoft TEAMS.
- 2 Day Workshop or Initial introduction Microsoft TEAMs and flexible support to cover course material.
- 3 Months for Assignment Submission
- Self-study is required for this course. It’s delivered through Moodle, a web-based virtual learning environment.
- Online access to all course materials is provided.
Following successful completion of CMI Level 2 Award in Team Leading you will have a number of options for advancement:
- Upgrade your CMI membership to boost your professional standing.
- At the same level, advance to other qualifications (e.g. CMI Level 2 Certificate in Management, CMI Level 2 Diploma in Management).
- At the next level, you can pursue other qualifications (e.g. CMI Level 3 Award to Diploma).
Contact our administration team for further information or to complete registration.
If you reside in Wales this qualification can be funded through a Personal Learning Account with Karen Blake Coaching.