CMI Level 3 Award in Principles of Management and Leadership
The Chartered Management Institute (CMI) Level 3 Award in Principles of Management and Leadership is designed for current or aspiring managers who will supervise or manage a team to achieve clearly defined objectives and who will be involved in day-to-day operational activities. This certification equips managers with the communication and motivational skills necessary to boost operational efficiency. Ideal for the development of Supervisors, First Line Managers, Project Managers and Shift Managers.
- A wide range of management and supervisory techniques will be significantly improved.
- The development of qualities and skills gained through a diploma or certificate will help you advance your career and increase your chances of promotion.
- You will study management theories and models through the course assignments, which will help you in a variety of practical work scenarios.
- After completing the course, you will have improved problem-solving skills in the workplace.
- You will research current workplace supervision and management practises. This knowledge enables you to handle workplace issues to the best of your ability.
You will need to complete one unit in Principles of Management and Leadership
- Completion of an assignment workbook for unit
- No examinations
- Learners are assigned a tutor who is based in the United Kingdom.
- Tutors are available to discuss course materials and provide support and assistance with assignments via phone, Moodle Messaging and Microsoft TEAMS
- 4 Day Workshop or Initial introduction via Microsoft TEAMs and flexible delivery (face to face or remotely)
- 3 months for assignment submission.
- Self-study is required for this course.
- Online access to all course materials is provided.
Contact our administration team for further information or to complete registration.