Promote Mental Health and Wellbeing: Gain Awareness and Support
Our comprehensive “Mental Health and Wellbeing Awareness” course is designed to raise awareness and provide assistance to individuals struggling with their mental wellbeing. Shockingly, one in three workers receive a mental health diagnosis, and 61% of employees experience work-related mental health issues. Invest in your employees’ mental health with our training program.
Why Invest in Mental Health Training?
1. Encourage Open Dialogue: Foster an environment that promotes open conversations about mental health.
2. Combat Stigma: Help end the stigma surrounding mental health issues in the workplace.
3. Reduce Costs of Mental Illness: Cut down on the financial burdens associated with mental illness.
Flexible Course Delivery Options
Our “Mental Health and Wellbeing Awareness” course can be delivered in-person at our centre or onsite, depending on your location. Contact our administration team for group bookings (minimum 5 participants) or opt for Self Study via Microsoft Teams.
Prioritise mental health and create a supportive workplace. Enrol in our course today to cultivate awareness and wellbeing.
By the end of this session, you should be able to:
- Define mental health
- Identify symptoms of mental health problems
- Discuss why it is important to support mental health in the workplace
- Discuss strategies to support mental health at work
This course can be delivered in-house or remotely.
Mental Health Awareness Video